Lake Marion Christian Fellowship is a full gospel, interdenominational, multi-racial church. The fellowship became an independant church in 1989 with Harold Martin as Pastor.
We are affiliated with and are under the guidance of Evangel Fellowship International, with headquarters in Conway, SC. From a beginning of 14 people, LMCF has grown to an average membership of 50 people. We are always looking for new people to join with us to fulfill the vision the Father has put in our hearts.
The focus of our ministry is to teach, impart and release physical, emotional and spiritual health, wholeness and wellbeing into the people coming into our ministry. It is our desire to see people come into the place of personel intimacy with the Father we were created to enjoy.
LMCF is also honored to be connected with Shiloh Place Ministries and the message of the Father's love that is sweeping the nation today. Over the past several years, we have sent the message of the Father's love to several nations such as Poland, Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland and Latvia.
- To have a positive impact on the lives of the people with the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To be a people who have a passion for the presence of God and flow in the power of God.
- To be a unified body of believers bound together by cords of love, paying no attention to denominational walls, racial, cultural or ethnic barriers.
- To be a people who understand their destiny and have a conviction to see the glory of God manifest in the lives of the people in this area.
- To be a people taking the message of the Father's love into this area and to the nations of the world.